Blackjack, one of the most loved casino games come with a few variations, and Atlantic City Blackjack is one of them. This version is named after the famous Atlantic City in America.
The good thing about this version is that it’s straightforward. Players in New Zealand that have a general knowledge of the blackjack game won’t face any challenges playing Atlantic City Blackjack. Read on and learn more of this game below.
Top Recommended Online Blackjack New Zealand Casinos
The Rules of Atlantic City Blackjack
The rules of this blackjack version are what separate it from the traditional game and other variations. Our devoted team of experts has gathered a few important rules that players in New Zealand should take note of when they want to play this online casino game.
- New Zealanders can only use the Late Surrender rule when the dealer checks for the blackjack.
- Atlantic City Blackjack is played using eight decks.
- Only a maximum of three splits is permitted. Re-splitting the cards is not allowed.
- Doubling Down is allowed for New Zealand players. The rule simply means that Kiwis are allowed to place another bet that is more or less than the first one. More so, for the second bet, players will get an extra card.
- The game holds a house edge of 0.36%.
- In the event that both the dealer and the player get the blackjack, the game will be considered as a draw.
The perks of playing Atlantic City Blackjack
First, before anything else, this version of blackjack is more entertaining. Players in New Zealand like the difference it has with other variations such as European Blackjack. It also comes with a low house edge. This means the player has higher chances of winning the game.
The casino game is named after the popular city in the United States of America but it’s played globally. The unique features of Atlantic City Blackjack offer New Zealand players a fresh take on the Blackjack casino game. Read on and learn more about the traditional blackjack game here as well as classic blackjack.