Maestro casinos have always been part of the gambling scene in New Zealand. The debit card option has always been used to buy chips to gamble at top casinos in Kiwi. Nowadays, you can find the deposit method online at all the casinos that accept MasterCard payments. New Zealand gamblers can fund their casino account with relative ease because they would have used the Maestro card at some point in their lives for online shopping.
You won’t struggle to find a casino that accepts Maestro card because they are a subsidiary of MasterCard. That means that you can use it wherever you see the MasterCard signage that it is accepted. Since founded in 1992, they have been providing banking transactions to users across the world. Find a list of the best online casinos that accept Maestro in New Zealand and start betting today!
Top Casinos that Accept Maestro 2019
How Does Maestro Card Work?
As already mentioned before, it is pretty easy to use the debit card. Whether it is funding your casino account or purchasing items online, the process it the same. For players that are not familiar with how Maestro works, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a step by step guide that shows you how to use the Maestro debit card to gamble online:
- Since Maestro card is a physical card that you need to have in your possession when making banking transactions online, you will need to have an account already. If you do not have an existing account, you can head over to any local bank and create an account.
- Users of Maestro card must also make sure that there are funds available on the card to perform the transaction.
- Then players proceed to sign up to any of the recommended casino websites to bet using Maestro. Claim your Maestro bonus when you deposit funds into your account.
- After completing the required information in the registration, head over to the cashier page to transfer real money into the casino account.
- Gamblers will be required to provide a 16-digit PIN that appears on the card, the expiry date and the CVV code.
- You will be requested to verify the information by entering a security code that will be sent to your cellphone, along with the amount you want to deposit.
Benefits of Using Maestro Debit Card
Below is a list of advantages that players across the world have experienced when choosing to gamble using Maestro card online. Check them out to see what all the fuss is all about:
- You can find a casino that takes Maestro debit card almost anywhere.
- Maestro banking transactions are immediate.
- All transfers are protected by a unique pin protection and as well as authentication that is required to use the card online.
- The debit card is usually where players have their salaries deposited. That means players have easy access to their funds at all times.
- You can keep track of your account with relative ease.
Drawbacks of Using Maestro Card to Gamble
Unfortunately, there are certain disadvantages to using Maestro Card to gamble that cannot be avoided. While they may not be extensive, they have made some players opt for alternative deposit methods online. Here’s a list of shortcomings to using Master Card for online gambling in NZ:
- Players can get carried away and spend all of their real money.
- A small fee may be charged by the bank for these transactions.
More Kiwi Banking Options